- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, eternal Word of God.
II Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:12; II Peter 1:21; Isaiah 40:8; Psalm119:89, 160
- We believe that there is one triune God, eternally existent as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Matt. 28:19; Mark 1:9-11; John 5;18, 23; 10:29,30; Psalm 139:7; I Corinthians 2:10,11; Hebrews 1:5-12 (cf. Psalm 102:25ff); Hebrews 9:14; II Corinthians 13:14
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
John 1:1-5; 20:28; Colossian 1:15-17; Matthew 1:22,23; 3:16, 17; II Corinthians 5:21; Romans 3:25; Matthew 28:5-7; I Corinthians 15:3-8; Acts 1:9-11; 2:32-33; Romans 8:34; Ephesians 4:8-10; Hebrews 1:2-3; I Thessalonians 4:16-18
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Salvation is by faith alone through grace alone. Both justification and sanctification is the work of the Holy Spirit in those who trust in Jesus.
John 3:5,6; Titus 3:5,6; Ephesians 2:8; Galatians 3:2-3; I Peter 1:2
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
Luke 24:49; Acts 1:8; Romans 8:9-11; 13-15; 15:18,19; II Corinthians 1:21,22; Ephesians 3:14-19; 5:18-20
- We believe in the personal baptism with the Holy Spirit as received by believers “at the beginning.” We believe in the present day manifestation of all the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the church.
John 1:33; 20:21-23; Acts 1:8; 2:4; 4:31; 8:17; 10:44-46: 19:3-6; Romans 12:6-8; I Corinthians 12:13, 27-31; 14:1-40; Ephesians 5:18
- We believe in obeying the Great Commission in the spirit of the Great Commandment.
Matthew 22:37, 38; 28:18-20; Mark 16:15; Luke 24:46-48; John 20:21; Acts 1:8
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – of they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and of they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
John 5:28-29; I Corinthians 15:20-23; Revelation 20:11-15
- We believe in the sanctity of human life from the moment of conception to the time of death. All human life is precious in the sight of God.
Luke 1:15; Galatians 1:15; Psalm 22:10; 71:6; 139:13-14; Mark 8:36; Psalm 72:14; Isaiah 43:4
- We believe that marriage and family are institutions ordained by the Lord God Himself from the very beginning of human history and these are sacred institutions. Marriage is between one man and one woman. Any other definition of marriage is contrary to the clear teaching of the Holy Bible and hence against the expressed will of God.
Genesis 1:27-28; 2:20b-24; I Corinthians 7:2; Hebrews 13:4
- We believe that God created men and women as sexual beings. Sexuality is an integral and beautiful part of creation. The Bible clearly teaches that any sexual act outside of marriage whether in thought, word or deed is sin.
Genesis 1:27-28; Matthew 5:27-28; Proverbs 6:25-26; I Corinthians 6:9-10,18; I Thessalonians 4:3-8
- We believe that unity regarding the foundational doctrines clearly taught in the Holy Bible is absolutely essential. At the same time we also affirm that we must accept one another in the love of Jesus recognizing that there are different styles and expressions of worship. We are all members of the body of Christ. All the members of the Body do not look exactly alike in external details. Yet, together we are the Body of Christ and are called to build His Kingdom in harmony and agape love.
John 17:11; Romans 12:1-13; 14:1-23; I Corinthians 12:4-6; 27-28; Ephesians 4:1-6
The first and second commandments given by our Lord Jesus Christ:
‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
Matthew 22:37-39 NIV